Latest posts by Florin Muresan (see all)
- Daily Edison - July 7, 2019
- Voice of Customer – Jo @ CopyHackers - May 21, 2019
- Recently added my Literary Circle startup to the Creations List - May 19, 2019
But the CRUCIAL step here is – SEO competitive analysis(page/domain authority, the # of backlinks, etc).
It’s next-to-impossible with a low budget to rank #1 on Google for highly competitive keywords.
Michael Karp found low competitive keywords and in 9 monthsgot multiple #1 rankings and 178,000 search engine visits.
Here’re the instructions on doing competitive analysis:
1. Go to Google KeywordPlanner and KeywordTool to find suitable in-demand keywords.
2. Install MozBar and SEOquake Chrome extensions.
3. Google each of your keywords.
4. When you see low page/domain authority, low # of backlinks on the first 5 results on Google – you are golden– this is your winning keyword that makes sense to focus on.
Recently, I released a case study where a person achieved #2 rank on Google for a keyword “Content Upgrade“. If you look at the results page through the lens of the SEO Chrome extensions, you will see why – because of the low competition.