Latest posts by Florin Muresan (see all)
- Daily Edison - July 7, 2019
- Voice of Customer – Jo @ CopyHackers - May 21, 2019
- Recently added my Literary Circle startup to the Creations List - May 19, 2019
from Startups Live:
1. Assume no one has the answer (because the don’t) so all efforts are just around questions and how to answer them. It’s not “what feature do we build?” as much as “what don’t we know about our customer and how could a feature help us learn?”
2. Keep milestones incredibly small, short. Focus on what’s done by Friday, not this quarter. The fastest way to get lazy is to give yourself more time.