Latest posts by Florin Muresan (see all)
- strategy checklist example when beginning a new site - May 25, 2020
- David (4yr old) reacts incredibly well to Gamification projects - May 14, 2020
- Fake Meat gains momentum - May 14, 2020
from Startups Live:
1. Assume no one has the answer (because the don’t) so all efforts are just around questions and how to answer them. It’s not “what feature do we build?” as much as “what don’t we know about our customer and how could a feature help us learn?”
2. Keep milestones incredibly small, short. Focus on what’s done by Friday, not this quarter. The fastest way to get lazy is to give yourself more time.