Latest posts by Florin Muresan (see all)
- All the places where I caught Pokemon - December 18, 2019
- 304 Books Catalogued - November 17, 2019
- Life Achievement – 3 Robotics Applications on my Ev3 - November 17, 2019
from Startups Live:
1. Assume no one has the answer (because the don’t) so all efforts are just around questions and how to answer them. It’s not “what feature do we build?” as much as “what don’t we know about our customer and how could a feature help us learn?”
2. Keep milestones incredibly small, short. Focus on what’s done by Friday, not this quarter. The fastest way to get lazy is to give yourself more time.