Latest posts by Florin Muresan (see all)
- one of Noah’s ideas on evolution of marketing - October 29, 2019
- Why is Squirrly the Best WordPress SEO Plugin for you? - September 5, 2019
- Try Harder. Your Shopify CAN Win with SEO. - September 5, 2019
from Startups Live:
1. Assume no one has the answer (because the don’t) so all efforts are just around questions and how to answer them. It’s not “what feature do we build?” as much as “what don’t we know about our customer and how could a feature help us learn?”
2. Keep milestones incredibly small, short. Focus on what’s done by Friday, not this quarter. The fastest way to get lazy is to give yourself more time.