Latest posts by Florin Muresan (see all)
- 304 Books Catalogued - November 17, 2019
- Life Achievement – 3 Robotics Applications on my Ev3 - November 17, 2019
- Customer Service – Inspire Your Reps - November 17, 2019
1. The goal as a company is to have customer service that is not just the best but legendary.
Sam Walton, Founder of Wal-Mart
2. Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.
3. It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.
4. It is not the employer who pays the wages. Employers only handle the money. It is the customer who pays the wages.
5. Well done is better than well said.
6. Spend a lot of time talking to customers face to face. You’d be amazed how many companies don’t listen to their customers.
7. Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echos are truly endless.
8. If you work just for money, you’ll never make it, but if you love what you’re doing and you always put the customer first, success will be yours.
9. In the end, the customer doesn’t know, or care, if you are small or large as an organisation. She or he only focuses on the garment hanging on the rail in the store.
10. The customer experience is the next competitive battleground.
Jerry Gregoire, CIO, Dell Computers
11. Customer satisfaction is worthless. Customer loyalty is priceless.
12. Quality in a service or product is not what you put into it. It is what the client or customer gets out of it.
13. To understand the man, you must first walk a mile in his moccasin.
North American Indian Proverb
14. Customers don’t expect you to be perfect. They do expect you to fix things when they go wrong.
Donald Porter, V.P. British Airways
15. Good service is good business.
16. There is a spiritual aspect to our lives – when we give we receive – when a business does something good for somebody, that somebody feels good about them!
Ben Cohen, Ben & Jerry’s
17. The more you engage with customers the clearer things become and the easier it is to determine what you should be doing.
John Russell, President, Harley Davidson
18. One of the deep secrets of life is that all that is really worth doing is what we do for others.
19. Being on par in terms of price and quality only gets you into the game. Service wins the game.
20. You’ll never have a product or price advantage again. They can be easily duplicated, but a strong customer service culture can’t be copied.
21. Every great business is built on friendship.
22. If we do not lay out ourselves in the service of mankind whom should we serve?
23. Rule 1: The customer is always right. Rule 2: If the customer is ever wrong, re-read Rule 1.
Stew Leonard, CEO Stew Leonard’s
24. If you’re not serving the customer, your job is to be serving someone who is.
Jan Carlzon, ex-CEO SAP Group
25. If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else.
Booker T. Washington
26. In the world of Internet Customer Service, it’s important to remember your competitor is only one mouse click away.
27. Know what your customers want most and what your company does best. Focus on where those two meet.
28. Loyal customers, they don’t just come back, they don’t simply recommend you, they insist that their friends do business with you.
Chip Bell, Founder Chip Bell Group
29.Make a customer, not a sale.
30. If you do build a great experience, customers tell each other about that. Word of mouth is very powerful.
Jeff Bezos, CEO Amazon.com
31. Customer service is not a department, it’s everyone’s job.
32. Dealing with people is probably the biggest problem you face, especially if you are in business. Yes, and that is also true if you are a housewife, architect or engineer.
33. Make your product easier to buy than your competition, or you will find your customers buying from them, not you.