even on the brand new audiences that we’re building.
Really grateful that we can do this.
We had a pretty long strategy to make this one happen.
Involved a lot of different players and building new audiences, but it turned out great.
Sold 180x paid accounts during Black Friday of 2021.
The Halloween Game, Prize Drops, Gifts, Codes for Special Access all contributed to making this happen.
Give before you get. #forreal
It’s sure been an impressive year and we got to meet and greet so many cool people from around the world.
Many entrepreneurs and agencies who helped us push harder and identify new opportunities for growth.
They are our clients and they rock.
I’m pretty excited with how many things turned out and I still can’t believe we actually got to make a full UI redesign ..
and that we got tons of feedback on it.
The re-iterated the UI
and after a while and a new launch on AppSumo for Hide My WP Ghost by Squirrly – to find out how we can adapt the Configuration panels that our users loved about HMWP and find ways to adapt them into Squirly SEO.
Found out so many great things while being in full-launch mode on HMWP Ghost and seeing the reactions to the UX changes we made for the onboarding process of HMWP.
It was really amazing to have solid feedback on improvements and what users really loved.
Helped Cristina and I solve the UX for Squirrly SEO as well.
Didn’t think we’d get to really change the UX, but with these new test results, we just gotta do it.
- Configurations Panels with sub-tabs just like in HMWP Ghost, instead of having long, confusing panels
- Better and much clearer organization for the information inside the Config panels
- One Page Setup Mode
- Built-in Logic for All Features Section and usefulness, without providing redundancy with the config zones
- Keeping all the 2021 pre-AppSumo and post-AppSumo improvements that helps our customers — and adapting them into the new UI
- Better SEO Live Assistant with all the tools it uses included directly inside and making a step by step experience
- Telling users to Add as Focus Page after doing a SEO Live Assistant optimization
- The On-Boarding theory and what users around the world hate about how many startups do onboarding and setup wizards.
- One-Click is all it takes to start doing the job that you “hired” your new plugin to do.
- At the end of free-choice on-boarding, you get to feel that you’ve completed the job you most wanted to get DONE after installing the plugin … there is good completion
- Message to start onboarding, like in HMWP Ghost with safe mode and the other 2 modes.
and some pretty other great stuff as well.
There’s probably going to be a lot to talk about during the Squirrly SEO 2022 keynote I will have… and during all the emails that will present our brand new sq seo.
We had a really big goal of making $1 Million USD in ARR from April 2021 to April 2022.
however, we’ve reached it in JUST 11 MONTHS !! and all in 2021 😀
This is a pretty big moment in the history of our company and it feels really great.
My team is the best.
In 2021, without the month of December, we’ve already made our big goal happen.
And we’ve got tons of awesome things planned for 2022.
So exciting to be here and build this…
this company with 17 SaaS, plugins and services.
from the Bible app (YouVersion):
Someday you would like to be able to sit down or lie down with your kids or grandkids and tell ’em your story. Your entire story. And as they get older, you would like to be able to add layers and details rather than hoping they don’t ask.
If you’re single, you want to someday sit across the table from someone you hope to spend the rest of your life with and tell your story. All of it. We all want that. But it will require you to stop mid-decision and ask: “What story do I want to tell? When this crisis, this opportunity, this temptation is in the rearview mirror—when it’s reduced to a story I tell—what story do I want to tell?” Which of the available options do you want as part of your story?
Every decision you make becomes part of the story of your life. Every relational, financial, and professional decision and the outcomes of those decisions become permanent parts of your story. We’ve all lived long enough to have a few chapters we wish we could erase. No doubt you have a few stories you wish you could rewrite. We all do. We call it regret. But chances are, the decisions that led to your greatest regrets could have been avoided if you had paused to ask yourself, “What story do I want to tell?”
From here on out, write a story worth telling. Write a story you’re proud to tell. If you’re in the middle of making a decision right now, stop and ask yourself: Of the available options, which one do I want as a permanent part of the story of my life?