Latest posts by Florin Muresan (see all)
- Riding Fence - June 26, 2022
- 33 - June 26, 2022
- 10th Grade Started with Being One of the Best in the World at Engineering - April 19, 2022
getting access to everything required by Nintendo in 2020.
- access nintendo 3ds device.
- go to eshop inside 3ds to make sure everything looks right in the account
- check receipts to make sure all items are there and accounted for
- then: once eShop account looks alright >> get Network ID
- create a nintendo Network ID – warning: this is different from a nintendo account
- the NNID is for 3ds console family and for Wii family of consoles
- connect eShop to Nintendo ID
- perform connection
- once it’s done, check that none of the apps from eShop have been deleted due to connection with NNID
- After you are certain Nintendo Network ID is connected to shop and everything works, make sure you have NO restrictions to use NNID on other devices (ipad, laptop, mac, etc.)
- Then go to the Nintendo site and NOW get a nintendo account.
- link Nintendo account to NNID (nintendo network id)
- Finish linking, to make sure the eShop credits get transfered to your new Nintendo account (they passed from eShop -> to NNID -> and now to Nintendo Account)
- Then go and make a my.nintendo.com activation for your Nintendo Account
- Awesome! now you finally have everything ready to use.
I hope you’ll find this list useful. Took me quite a while to figure all those steps.
- took a lot of time to do this, because I didn’t have such a list
- luckily the Nintendo websites are pretty well made.