Latest posts by Florin Muresan (see all)
- Learn from customers who don’t want to work with you / use your product - September 29, 2017
- from the latest Apple Event - September 21, 2017
- template to DEMO Path - July 19, 2017
from Startups Live:
1. Assume no one has the answer (because the don’t) so all efforts are just around questions and how to answer them. It’s not “what feature do we build?” as much as “what don’t we know about our customer and how could a feature help us learn?”
2. Keep milestones incredibly small, short. Focus on what’s done by Friday, not this quarter. The fastest way to get lazy is to give yourself more time.