Latest posts by Florin Muresan (see all)
- template to DEMO Path - July 19, 2017
- good way to look at next goals and features for product dev - July 3, 2017
- Two Things Required to WIN in SaaS - July 3, 2017
from Startups Live:
1. Assume no one has the answer (because the don’t) so all efforts are just around questions and how to answer them. It’s not “what feature do we build?” as much as “what don’t we know about our customer and how could a feature help us learn?”
2. Keep milestones incredibly small, short. Focus on what’s done by Friday, not this quarter. The fastest way to get lazy is to give yourself more time.