strategy checklist example when beginning a new site
- [x]creaza site
- [x]instaleaza tema
- [x]pune squirrly seo
- [x]fii sigur ca toate setarile sunt activate
- [x]creaza pagina facebook, to secure my id
- gandeste ierarhie site
- [x]pune informatii in json-ld
- [x]seteaza chestiile de social media
- [x]fa o pagina cu titlu original si cu keyword, care va ajuta domeniul principal sa se indexeze mai bine
- [x]use Squirrly SEO to check for SEO errors. repaired permalinks and tagline
- [x]pune google search console ca sa fiu sigur ca google incepe sa stie de site
- fa wayback machine ca sa fiu sigur ca vechimea e garantata
- [x]fa profil twitter. seteaza imagini. pune content initial. link back to official site. seteaza username keywords seo
- [x]fa profile facebook. seteaza imagini. pune content initial. link back to official site. seteaza username keywords seo
- [x]seteaza Squirrly Social – sa mearga news, idei, pareri (mesaje clare, fara links), sa mearga scheduled. asigura content freshness si steady social signals. se poate face si cu alte platforme, dar cu squirrly social e mai rapid
- seteaza google analytics
- sa ma gandesc ce as mai pune aici, in fc de datele pe care vreau sa le pun in GUARANTEE for quality results
- sa ma asigur ca am un site cu cel putin 20 pagini
- [x]used ranking coach like here:https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1_eUp6tOg9JP4F45Hhxh5Kps0LBkXk_4w
- verify competitor: wizardsunitehub (excel content audit)
- verify competitor: pokemon gamepress gg (excel content audit)
- website auditor check pokemon gamepress
- verify competitor: https://pokemongohub.net/
- in contentLook . competitors. look at their content audits. get their keywords
- go to Squirrly SEO (biz plan) enter keywords from them into za Briefcases. get index data. see on which pages they DO get indexed, for which keywords
- ^^ helps me shape up the Squirrly SPY product
David (4yr old) reacts incredibly well to Gamification projects
from the monthly 30 days family-teeth-cleaning race
to the magnetic to-do board on our door, to teach new habits and good manners.
it’s incredible how well he learns by playing these games. some lessons are so well learned that they are part of his habit even when the game is inactive – say we’re in an environment where we can do the gamification, he still performs the same routines that he learned via gamification.
Fake Meat gains momentum
from the Morning Brew:
The coronavirus pandemic has exposed the traditional meat industry’s weak spots—namely, preventing outbreaks among workers. The difficulty of keeping slaughterhouses functioning safely has led to plant shutdowns, which themselves have led to spikes in wholesale prices. Meanwhile, alternative meat is gaining ground on two fronts.
No. 1: It’s picking up the grocery pace. The sector’s U.S. retail sales grew 265% in the eight weeks leading up to mid-April, according to Nielsen, compared to 39% for fresh meat.
No. 2: Alt-meat is riding a huge funding wave. At $930 million, Q1 investments in alt-meat companies topped 2019’s total fundraising haul (yes, including Beyond Meat’s $250 million IPO), per alt-protein lobbying firm the Good Food Institute.
- Plant-based meat company Impossible Foods raised $500 million, while media/alt-food brand LiveKindly pulled in $200 million.
Bottom line: While some of this momentum is driven by the pandemic, a Berenberg analyst told the Financial Times that broad consumer trends toward environmentalism, healthy eating, and animal welfare will likely keep buoying the alt-meat sector.
How to make Twitter users share your content?
How to make your Twitter followers share your content like crazy?
Here are the instructions:
1. Go to Buzzsumo -> influencers -> Twitter Influencers
2. Search your keyword.
3. Write down all the Twitter handles.
4. Go to “Twitter’s Advanced Search“
5. Input all the Twitter handles in the field:
5.1. “People” – “Mentioning these accounts”
5.2. “People” – “To these accounts”
6. Hit search – here are the “raving sharers” in your niche.
7. Follow 1000 of them every day. According to this experiment, around 25% of the people you follow will follow you back.
Here’s a tool that does it automatically – SocialQuant (they have a 14-day free trial). Do you know any other tools?
… as in more Florins… and more people with Florin name variations.
found this to be interesting:
Okay, so Open Beta it is
for the first time ever.
it took 10 years to make and get to this level of knowledge and understanding. Not talking about myself. Talking about my product.
Finally tech can act like a real human would and give solid advice with iteration steps and adaptability.
More announcements about this will follow. But had to mark the moment.
Like a SEO – this brand new A.I.
Product Launch Sequences
choose a part according to your current level:
the pre-Pre-Launch – when you don’t have a list of emails. DON’t have a list of emails? -> don’t freaking launch a product
SOLO ADS – solo ads via solo ads thingys, solo ads via actual FB ads, insta ads, etc.
- solo ads via influencer marketing. get a 1,000,000 followers influencer to do a solo ads for you to get people INSIDE of your pre-launch
- ^^^ that moves you further along on your journey and you don’t have to waste time on gathering an initial list, if you do that.
- solo ads via Joint Venture offers – when someone else already has your audience, but not 100% as influencer marketing sort of deal, maybe even tech partnership or developer|publisher relationships
SO – are there PEOPLE…. HUNDREDS of freaking people who will sign-up to your Pre-Launch campaign?
If NO -> then do read everything from above again. focus on doing it yourself, or hacking together a SOLO ADS type of deal.
Is YES -> then the Force is strong in this one. Proceed
Pre-launch – story before features and everything else.
why build it?
why do you care?
why did you feel you must 100% give your sweat blood and tears to building this?
why should we (your audience) care? what are you fixing for us that has never been fixed before in that (100% validated) new way you are proposing?
get other people (if you have; if it makes sense) to help you convey and amplify your story with their personal needs and their personal struggles, and their personal connection to the story you want to help all this brand new audience to WIN!!!!
ask the right questions: like… if you could change just one thing?
^^ use that hack to find VOICE of customer
use all hacks in the book at this stage to further build your list
use viral mechanisms
build the biggest list.
with viral -> instead of 7% expert-level conversions, get freaking 15% to 25% COMPOUNDING conversions !!!!!
Give Access – Premium, special, one of a kind.
some access that ordinary mortals and losers won’t get.
create huge FOMO.
prepare to DO DROPS ->> drop prizes during the live event only to those WHO BUY TICKETS and WHO WATCH all event.
2x conditions. nothing else will count.
make ’em buy tickets
use ticketing platforms… otherwise, you will screw this up.
Make clear ways for them to reach the actual LAUNCH event’s freaking page.
Post them on their tickets.
post the url in their calendars
post them on the Eventbrite page. post them HUGE and with <<<<< and ^^^^ and >>>>> and vvvvvv
so that they see LIVE event link
the live event is not a live event … are you kidding me?
tech goes wrong all the time
NO. only the live chat and the live PRIZE drops are live
everything else is pre-recorded. It’s what is it.
Use the insanely great power of PREMIERES on youtube and on Facebook.
drop links during “live” event as many times as humanely possible.
people don’t know how to read chats. don’t know how to find prizes. do the thinking for them. Don’t make them think.
post event follow ups
the 3 weeks AFTER the Live Event should be your best 3 WEEEKS. make awesome content, awesome prizes, awesome discounts.
What Products Really Need to be Great
- a product needs retention
- a product needs to become better as more people use it. if more people use it, it becomes better for me. i will try to get more people in.
- a product needs to reach a stage where if some users perform some actions, I will get notified of those things. self-perpetuating loops.
- they do something. i get notification. makes me go through a loop again. because I went through a loop again, someone else will also be triggered and go through a loop again.